On December 2021, Typhoon Odette wrecked havoc across our southern islands, causing over 100,000 Filipinos to evacuate, and leaving their homes and livelihoods severely damaged. To this day, many communities are still on a slow road to rebuild their lives from the tragedy.
Our ART FOR HOPE initiative is an encouraging reminder of the power that your peso holds in making a sustainable change. Each purchase you make will contribute to #OdettePH relief operations done in collaboration with @kidsforkidsph and @forthefutureph, and give you a chance to win a curated selection of items from our merchants.
Here’s how to enter:
- Purchase products featuring the work of Filipino Artist Rachel Aquino on our online marketplace
- Each purchase you make is equivalent to a raffle entry
- 1 Raffle Entry: Php 100 Digital Card
- 2 Raffle Entries Php 800 Tote Bag
- 3 Raffle Entries: Php 1000 Art Print
- Stay tuned at the end of March 2022 to win a special gift box full of local, sustainable pieces that also support several small businesses!
Take Note: All items have a lead time of 15-30 business days for production. Please be advised while making a purchase.