Coconut Sugar (250g)
- Organic and unrefined, it is considered as a superior all-natural sweetener due to health benefits and also known for its low glycemic index.
- Perfect alternative to refined store-bought sweeteners.
- Benefits: low glycemic index of 35 which aids in the slow absorption of sugar in the bloodstream
- Nutritional facts (1 teaspoon): 15 calories, 4g sugar, 4g carb
Coconut Flour (500g)
- Coconut flour is made from dried, mature coconut meat
- Coconut flour has a delicious taste and nutty aroma, ideal for those watching their sugar and carb intake.
- Benefits: Coconut flour is high in fiber, healthy omega fats, vitamins A, D, E, K, iron, copper, magnesium, and calcium.
- Nutritional facts (30 grams): 120 calories, 18g carbs, 6g protein