The Kinnari Crossbody Bag is our attempt to incorporate the simplicity of a handwoven banig with the practice of sustainability and upcycling.
- Body: upcycled from jute peanut sacks, which were then hand-dyed; Banig sourced from Surigao
- Handles: upcycled from truck tyre inner tubes
- Lining: upcycled from canvas flour sacks
- Meticulously assembled in Marikina City
- Dimensions: 12" L x 7" H x 4" W
- Detachable cotton strap with Jute detail
This product was ethically handmade by our local artisans in Baler, Negros, and Marikina City. By purchasing this product, you are supporting our efforts to empower local artisans by creating a sustainable means of livelihood.