Loose leaf tea is categorized as a whole leaf tea, retaining flavor and taste better than dust-grade tea found in tea bags. To enjoy a nice cuppa, just steep 2 teaspoons of tea with 250ml of water.
- A full-bodied tea with harmonious smooth texture and crisp, tart, cranberry flavour enhanced by the wafting aroma of ripening berries.
- Benefits: Hibiscus is rich in protein, vitamin C, amino acids, minerals, and a large number of natural pigments. It protects the liver and inhibits drug-induced liver oxidative damage
Pomegranate Strawberry (120ml)
- Pleasantly sweet and tart
- The strawberries leave a lingering sweetness, mingling with the woodsy black leaves and the slight tartness of pomegranate.
- Benefits: Black tea is rich in carotene, vitamin A, magnesium, potassium and other nutrients. Pomegranates offer large doses of Vitamin C to strengthen immunity.
- Lavender is herbaceous, woody, slightly smoky with lingering notes of apple orchards
- These petals come from the Lavandula angustifolia plant which is very aromatic.
- Benefits: Best drank at night before bedtime to promote a restful and peaceful sleep. Used for reducing muscle spasms and some minor coughs, colds, and flu.