This handwoven tote bag is made with love by artisans from Cebu, Philippines. The handwoven textiles in this collection are made with upcycled discarded materials and are inspired by the beauty of nature in the Philippines, highlighting our country's exotic underwater life, unique rock formations and beautiful tropical forests.
This cushion cover is for pre-order. Lead time is approximately 9-17 business days.
- 15(l) x 14.5(w) inches
- Handwoven pocket outside bag: 8(l) x 7(w) inches
- Handwoven fabric made with a combination of scrap fabric and deadstock 100% polyester sewing thread
- Plain base of tote made of 100% linen fabric
Being inspired by nature and honouring nature is at the centre of what we do. And that's why we were very intentional about choosing to use discarded materials for this tote bag. The handwoven fabric is made with scrap fabric and deadstock sewing thread sourced from a local garment factory.
- Product colours may vary slightly due to the lighting in the photo or the settings of your computer/mobile phone monitor.
- Due to the handmade nature of our products, actual product dimensions may vary by around ±3%.
- Handwash or Machine wash (delicate) in cool or lukewarm water
- During machine washing, place in a bag to avoid snags in the yarn
- Hang dry only
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron on low heat