Indoor plants require indirect sunlight. Here are some suggestions:
- Medium light areas are well-lit areas in the home, windows that face east are considered medium light
- Two fluorescent bulbs would provide sufficient light for these plants
- These plants will not dry out as quickly
- Avoid overwatering by feeling the soil
- Best time to water is in the morning: your plant will have all day to absorb the water and dry out the moisture during the warmer temperatures of the daytime.
- Comes with large off-white ceramic pot