Our Menstrual Cup was made to provide you with a fuss-free period, while also reducing the amount of disposable sanitary products such as napkins and tampons that end up in landfill. Made of 100% medical-grade silicone.
10% of net proceeds will be donated to women's empowerment initiatives.
Why make the switch?
- Empowering - a fuss-free period that won't hinder you from doing what you want and focusing on what matters to you
- Eco-friendly - using a cup reduces the amount of disposable napkins and tampons that end up in landfill, and that will take 500 to 800 years to decompose
- Economical - with proper care, a cup can last up to 10 years. Get your money back in a year or less.
Small - standard size
- Capacity: 25 ml
- Diameter: 43 mm
- Cup Height*: 50 mm
Larger - for those who have a high cervix, a heavy flow, have given vaginal birth, or are 35 years old and older.
- Capacity: 30 ml
- Diameter: 47 mm
- Cup Height*: 55 mm
*cup height excluding 17 mm stem length
- Material: 100% medical-grade silicone
- Hypoallergenic, Latex-free, Phthalate-free, BPA-free, Dioxine-free
- Includes a kraft packaging box, cotton canvas drawstring pouch and a user manual