Transform your Sunday nights and say goodbye to the Monday morning blues.
The Sunday Night Journal is a 52-week journal, planner, and self-care ritual so you can start the week with positivity, purpose and gratitude through thoughtful journaling and intentional planning.
The Sunday Night Journal is a beautiful practice to connect with yourself, be clear about your intentions for the week, feel gratitude for all that you have in your life and avoid the dreaded Sunday night (and Monday morning) blues.
Here are the features of Volume 4:
- 52 journaling pages so you can gain more self-awareness and make mindful choices;
- 52 weekly review/planning pages so you can set meaningful priorities and get things done;
- 12 monthly, one midyear and one yearly check-in pages;
- Comes with two rolls of washi tapes: one with weekly journaling prompts and another one to decorate your pages;
- Thick board cover with a subtle terrazzo pattern and an olive green canvas spine;
A5 size (14.8 x 21 cm) with 136 smooth, fountain pen-friendly inside pages;
- Smythe sewn to lie flat;
- Undated so you can start anytime in the year;
- Its design is inspired by quiet moments, the pause in a busy week, the exhale at the end of a long day.