The Liria Double Strap Heels is a testament that the best things can come out of unlikely combinations. Made with genuine leather underlay and trim and handwoven rattan in solihiya pattern (six-way weave), these are the perfect heels that will last you from day to night.
This piece uses thin strands of rattan handwoven into sunburst patterns, known as solihiya in the Philippines. Typically used for making baskets and furniture, this naturally sustainable material is lightweight, durable, flexible, and suitable for outdoor use.
Due to characteristics in the richly-grained wood, small knots and cracks and color variations are natural and add character to each piece.
- Made with genuine leather underlay
- Trim and handwoven rattan in Solihiya pattern (six-way weave)
- Soft cushioned insoles
- 2" natural wooden block heels
- Naturally sustainable material
- Lightweight, durable, and flexible
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Wooden block heel made of mango wood (a strong and sustainable byproduct of the mango tree)